“The Nest” is our Woodlands latest and gorgeous budget option, a custom designed and self built tiny house with a stair ladder to a loft bedroom and a garden view overlooking a small dam. Queen size bed, open plan living room, fully equipped kitchen, air conditioning, BBQ and contemporary hand made rare wood furniture and decor – small, simple but exquisitely comfortable.
IN ROOM FACILITIES:
- Twenty square metre timber frame cabin with a ten square metre loft bedroom
- Fully fitted kitchen with two plate gas hob, fridge, kettle, toaster, microwave, crockery, cutlery, cookware, cleaning products and indoor/outdoor breakfast bar
- Complimentary tea, coffee, sugar, rusks and milk
- Queen size bed with fine percale linen
- Bathroom downstairs with toilet, basin, gas geyser shower, handmade soap and towels
- Air Conditioning
- Lounge area with custom made day bed and coffee table
- Deck and private courtyard with BBQ facilities overlooking the garden, small dam and playground
- Private forest walking trail
- Beautiful indigenous garden
- Barbeque area and fire-pit overlooking the pond
- Abundant bird life
- Private parking
from just R750 per night out of season to R1150 per night in season
Click here to see seasonal rates: Check Availability and Book Online
The stairs are quite narrow and steep and the loft bedroom has a low ceiling on the one side. The bathroom is downstairs.
Smoking is not permitted in the Nest.
For your ultimate screen free relaxation please note that The Nest does not have TV and the wifi can be sporadic and unreliable due to it’s distance from the main guesthouse router.
Potential for noise: Please note that there can be traffic noise from occasional trucks and cars passing by on the Rheenendal Road which is 30m from the Nest, children in the playground across from the small dam, frogs, chickens and even monkeys passing by on the telephone lines.
Housekeeping: as a very small guesthouse with self catering accommodation only we rarely get asked for housekeeping so we have just part time staff that work hourly when required. Please try to arrange in advance if you need housekeeping or just let one of us know if you need a change of towels, bin or anything else.
50% deposit is required to confirm
Please note that we are only pet friendly by prior arrangement and depending on various factors including time of year. Please enquire before booking.