“The Nest” is our Woodlands latest and gorgeous budget option, a family designed and built tiny house with a loft bedroom and a garden view. Queen size bed, open plan living room, fully equipped kitchen, air conditioning, BBQ and contemporary hand made rare wood furniture and decor – small, simple but exquisitely comfortable.
IN ROOM FACILITIES:
- Twenty square metre timber frame cabin with a ten square metre loft bedroom
- Fully fitted kitchen with two plate gas hob, fridge, kettle, toaster, microwave, crockery, cutlery, cookware, cleaning products and indoor/outdoor breakfast bar
- Complimentary tea, coffee, sugar, rusks and milk
- Queen size bed with fine percale linen
- Bathroom with toilet, basin, gas geyser shower, handmade soap and towels
- Air Conditioning
- Lounge area with custom made day bed and coffee table
- Deck and private courtyard with BBQ facilities overlooking the garden, small dam and playground
- Private forest walking trail
- Beautiful indigenous garden
- Barbeque area and fire-pit overlooking the pond
- Abundant bird life
- Private parking
from just R700 per night out of season to R1100 per night in season
Click here to see seasonal rates: Check Availability and Book Online
The stairs are quite narrow and steep and the loft bedroom has a low ceiling on the one side
Smoking is not permitted in the Nest.
For your ultimate screen free relaxation please note that The Nest does not have TV and the wifi can be sporadic and unreliable.
Potential for noise: Please note that there can be traffic noise from occasional trucks and cars passing by on the Rheenendal Road, children in the playground across from the small dam, frogs, chickens and even monkeys passing by on the telephone lines.
50% deposit is required to confirm
Pets are allowed by prior arrangement only and depending on various factors including time of year