The Loerie and the Owl Suites: Two Beautifully furnished family suites each with open plan lounge and kitchen and two separate bedrooms, one king size and one twin room. The lounge and master bedroom open onto private sunset facing decks, complete with floating ‘braais’ and hammocks overlooking the indigenous forested valley and gardens. Hand crafted furniture, fine linen and towels, large fully equipped kitchen, free wifi, DSTV and air conditioning included.
IN ROOM FACILITIES:
- Two separate bedrooms with one king size bed and two single beds with fine percale linen
- Fully fitted kitchens with gas hob, electric oven, fridge, kettle, toaster, microwave, crockery, cutlery, cook/bakeware, cleaning products and breakfast bar
- Complimentary tea, coffee, sugar, rusks and milk
- Bathroom with toilet, washstand basin with storage, extra tall walk in shower, handmade soap and towels
- DSTV, Air Conditioning, alarm system and free WIFI
- Lounge with Coricraft couches and coffee table
- Private deck overlooking the forest with barbeque facilities, benches, dining area and fabulous sunset and forest views
ON SITE FACILITIES
- Private forest walking trail
- Beautiful indigenous garden
- Barbeque area and fire-pit overlooking the pond
- Abundant bird life
- Private parking
Family suite: Sleeps 4
1 additional mattress can be set up in the living room on request
from just R425 per person sharing out of season to a unit rate of R2550 per night for 4 guests sharing in peak season
Click here to see seasonal rates, Check Availability and Book Online
Camp cot, baby bath and high chair available
Smoking is not permitted inside the suites
Pets are sometimes allowed by prior and special arrangement only and depending on various factors including time of year.
Housekeeping: as a very small guesthouse with self catering accommodation only we rarely get asked for housekeeping so we have just part time staff that work hourly when required. Please try to arrange in advance if you need housekeeping or just let one of us know if you need a change of towels, bin or anything else.
50% deposit is required to confirm